A great game for groups of 5 to 100+.
1) Use yarn to tie an inflated balloon to all participant’s ankle with a piece of yarn.
2) Explain the designated area (depending on size of your group)
3) Say “Go.”
4) Everyone tries to stomp on the balloon of everybody else.
5) When a person’s balloon is popped, they are “out” and must retire to the edge of the playing area.
6) Last person with an inflated balloon still on their ankle wins.
7) Be sure and pick up the balloon and yarn pieces
Make teams with colors of balloons and play to see what team wins.
As more people get out, reduce the playing area by having those who are “out” circle up and hold hands to make the playing space smaller.